The Badging and Pass Office provides CAC ID card services for FRCSE military, civilians and contractors only. 

The FRCSE CAC/ID Card/RAPIDS office does not accept Walk-Ins and operates by appointment only. CAC/ID Office hours in Bldg.168 west end, second deck, are weekdays 0630-1430, Mon-Fri (admin/lunch shutdown 1100-1200). Closed all federal holidays. Employees must present two valid forms of identification (unexpired) when requesting an appointment. A valid list of IDs can be obtained from the DOD ID Reference Center link below. You must present your expiring CAC to renew your CAC.

Due to the high demand for this service, we encourage employees to be proactive when monitoring the expiration date of their CAC/ID Cards. To aid in minimizing wait times, appointments can be made up to a year out so long as the date is within 60 days of the expiration date of the CAC and 90 days for ID Cards. Please visit the FRCSE SharePoint for information on how to set up an appointment (

All individuals requesting a replacement for a lost or stolen CAC are required to present documentation from their supervisor, confirming that the CAC has been reported lost or stolen and all methods of locating the card have been exhausted. The individual will still be required to provide two valid forms of ID to acquire a new CAC.